Sell your house fast in Cedar Park. Get a cash offer in 24 hours!
Hey there, we’re Houndstooth Cash Buyers – friendly real estate investors here in Texas. If you need to sell your house fast in Cedar Park, TX, we can help.
We buy houses in Cedar Park, TX for cash and close on the sale fast.
In fact, we pay in cash and buy your house totally “as-is” – meaning you won’t have to make any home improvements or repairs on it whatsoever. We’ll also be able to close in less than 30 days, depending on your situation and timeline.
When you work with us, we handle all closing costs, fees, and paperwork. There are no commissions or fees you need to pay up front either. Because we buy in cash, we’re able to close a lot faster than you’d get going through a traditional realtor.
We offer win-win deals.
There are a lot of companies who buy homes quickly in Cedar Park – so what sets us apart? Simple. We close fast, we pay in cash, and we’re the end buyers.
In other words, some home buyers are wholesalers or “middlemen” in the deal. That’s not us. We’re the ones who are actually buying your home, so you can rest assured that we’re going to close on your home on time, and won’t be assigning it to anyone else.
We’re also fast, professional, and aim for win-win deals. We want you to work with us, only if it’s going to be a good fit for you and us.
Finally – we know selling is a big decision. So we won’t pester or pressure you to sell. We can come out and see your home, make a cash offer, and you can take all the time you want to decide if it’s a good fit for you.
No pressure, no obligations.
We can help you avoid foreclosure, move fast for a new job, get rid of bad tenants or a burdensome rental property, or sell an inherited house fast, that you don’t want the hassle of dealing with.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
By By Pi3.124 – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=46977155
Need other Cedar Park neighborhood or city resources?
Check out the official city website here, which lists more about living in Cedar Park, neighborhood info, and more.
We’ll help you sell your house fast in Cedar Park, from Hur Industrial Park to Creekview.
We buy houses throughout Cedar Park, in the following neighborhoods:
- Forest Oaks
- Silver Oak
- Cluck Creek
- North Buttercup Creek
- And more!
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in Cedar Park:
In order to sell your home fast for cash in Cedar Park:
- Find a cash buyer, and contact them.
- They’ll schedule a time to come inspect your house.
- If it’s a good fit, they’ll make a cash offer.
- You take the offer (if you like it) and they close, in cash, as fast as possible.
Ideally, you want to make sure you’re working with an ethical, honest investor that has your best interest at heart. Not everyone operates the same way, so here are a few things to watch out for:
Don’t work with anyone who…
- Asks for fees or commission up front (or at all!)
- Won’t pay closing costs
- Can’t show you how they’re getting their pricing
- Can’t show you reviews
- Is pushy, or puts pressure on you (obviously nobody can wait forever, but if they’re aggressive or pushy, it’s a warning sign).
We’re honest cash home buyers serving Cedar Park homeowners, who aim to do win-win deals that benefit you and us. If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in Cedar Park in cash, no matter the condition.
No matter what situation you’re in, we can help:
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- Getting rid of a bad rental property where tenants won’t leave or pay.
- Getting cash for an inherited property you don’t want to list or manage.
- Selling fast for a quick job relocation.
- Or any other situation!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Cedar Park we’d love to inspect your home and make you an offer in 24 hours!
Selling to us vs a Cedar Park realtor.
Selling your home can be confusing – and one of the big questions is often, what’s the difference between selling my home for cash vs through a realtor?
Other people wonder, “is selling homes for cash legit?” and “does it actually work?” The answer is, “yes!” – but they aren’t equal.
Consult your friends, family, and advisors, but here’s a quick guide that may help you decide if selling for cash, or selling through a realtor is right for you:
Think about selling to an investor if:
- You need cash, fast.
- The speed of sale matters most.
- You can’t make mortgage payments or want to avoid foreclosure.
- A realtor can’t help you in your situation.
- You don’t have the funds or desire to make repairs needed to sell on the market.
Think about selling to a Cedar Park realtor if:
- You can wait for 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You want the maximum value for your home (in most cases).
- You have the funds to keep paying property taxes, mortgage, etc. while you wait.
- You are able to make repairs required.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Cedar Park, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout Texas.